Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 20

The manager was gone so everyone was kind of on their own to work on things that needed to be done.  I started by fixing a purse for someone.  It just needed the straps attached, but as I did that, more and more of it kept coming apart.  So i basically sewed the whole thing up to make it super sturdy.  Then I redid the beige purse I cut into the other day.  I replaced the gussets and practiced cutting the binding.  (That was how I messed up the first time.)  Then I did it for real and succeeded!  It still makes me really nervous.  I want so badly to be good at it.  Some things just take time I suppose.  The rest of the day was spent making wallet interiors.  Another employee worked on a holster.  I wanted to include pictures of it because it looks so good:

No comments:

Post a Comment